Thread: Wand/Pitts
View Single Post
Old 05-24-2004   #21
PHAROAH
All Pro

Rep Power: 96 PHAROAH is a quality contributor and well respectedPHAROAH is a quality contributor and well respectedPHAROAH is a quality contributor and well respectedPHAROAH is a quality contributor and well respectedPHAROAH is a quality contributor and well respectedPHAROAH is a quality contributor and well respectedPHAROAH is a quality contributor and well respectedPHAROAH is a quality contributor and well respectedPHAROAH is a quality contributor and well respectedPHAROAH is a quality contributor and well respectedPHAROAH is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by J-Man
Ok...I have to admit that I am having a tough time with this thread. Michael Irving said it best, "You there...take your big butt and hit that other guy with the big butt as hard as you can!" .
Doesn't matter who it is as long as the the QB isn't picking himself up off the turf and the RB isn't fighting a DL for the hand off.

...and yes, I never played line...I just caught the ball from the pretty boy that the big uglies worked so hard to keep in clean uniform!
I agree big time on this one.