View Single Post
Old 05-24-2004   #19
texan279
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 4561 texan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respected

I see where all of you guys are coming from, but I just can't see how some people can think the Jags will have a better season than us.We were a 2nd year team last year riddled with injuries and took some of the best teams in the NFL to overtime or the last minutes of the game. Also IMO we have had a better offseason as far as free agent pickups and draft than all of the teams in the AFC South. I guess we will just have to show the non-believers and doubters in the media in the upcoming season.
texan279 is offline   Reply With Quote