View Single Post
Old 11-16-2004   #19
utahmark
markbeth

Rep Power: 8735 utahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by siconik
Ok, if Colts scored 2 TDs in the forth quarter, I could see the reason for complaints. The things is, they scored no points on the offense. I know it might seem too complicated, but wouldn't you neet to, well, score, before being accused of running up the score?

i think the bomb on 3rd and 1 with 4 min left is what did it. the only reason they didnt score is because he dropped the ball. just because they didnt do a good job of running up the score does'nt mean they were not trying to.
utahmark is offline   Reply With Quote