View Single Post
Old 05-24-2004   #82
aj.
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 658 aj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respected

Re: Campbell's record setting year - http://www.profootballhof.com/index....cont_id=187002

Looks like he missed Week 4 and had few carries in Week 3. Must have been dinged up.

I recall being in the stands (Temporary Pavilion) for three of those 200 yard games.

But then after the disappointing playoff loss at the Raiders, the New Years Massacre was forever etched on my mind. I was filling up my '78 camaro with gas near Almeda Mall when I heard on the radio that Bum was fired. It was colder than hell outside and I was headed to Victoria that evening for a week-long job at the now defunct (I presume) Victoria Machine Works. Funny how you remember things...
aj. is offline   Reply With Quote