View Single Post
Old 11-16-2004   #11
infantrycak
Lead Moderator

Rep Power: 329529 infantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoBullTexan
I dasagree that it is all Carr's or the O-lines fault. What went wrong with the run blocking that was freeing DD for those big runs?
What big runs?--his long before this game was 10 yds. If you mean last year what has changed is two new OL, one in a new position and a new scheme for the whole line. I expect they will improve with time, but so far with the exception of the Oakland game (and that still wasn't that good) the rush blocking has sucked.

Quote:
How about the beautiful passing attack that was beginning to show itself? No it is no more the execution than it is the same damed old game planning, or lack or same, game after game. Other teams are adjusting to our moves. We Are Not adjusting in turn, to theirs. I blame the coaches for an inept game planning effort.
Well Carr definitely didn't look as accurate these last two games and the players have been dropping balls. Those are execution. Not sure why we haven't had the TE's, Gaffney and Armstrong attacking the slot more. But, it seems like everyone looks at the lack of completions there and decides it is the scheme. There are people running those routes though so it may be the scheme not giving those routes a high enough priority or it could be Carr taking other options 1st so we don't truly know.