View Single Post
Old 11-16-2004   #33
OzzO
.. and then?

Rep Power: 36225 OzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to OzzO

Quote:
Originally Posted by Porky
..... All I know is when Deloach came to the sideline, I would have lit into him like there was no tomorrow, and I would have made sure as many players as possible heard it. Then I would have benched his arse the rest of the game, and benched him next week to boot. Someone needs to give these guys a good swift kick, and Capers ain't doing it!

Saw your two posts on this Porky. I don't think it was shown on tv, but they did mention it in the 610 gamecast (can't stand the tv announcers) that he was getting ripped into by Capers on the sideline right after that play.... just so ya know.
OzzO is offline   Reply With Quote