View Single Post
Old 11-16-2004   #10
El Tejano
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 14626 El Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respected

This is kind of why I didn't get on the board until today. I was so mad and upset at how this team just plain quit and never really executed. I didn't want to say anything that I knew I didn't really feel. It was just that this team looked very uncharacteristic in giving up. Up to this point we always seemed to at the very least give other teams a run for their money and to see us not even compete for the past two weeks has been hard.

But I also have been a loyal fan long enough in the past to know that we are only still 2 games behind in the division and anything can still happen. We just gotta put this behind us and get back to making plays.
El Tejano is offline   Reply With Quote