View Single Post
Old 11-15-2004   #38
ArlingtonTexan

Rep Power: 73193 ArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiddy
Yeah, I agree that there was no holes against the Colts but what about the other games this season??? The run blocking hasnt been that bad the entire year. Against the Raiders, Wells put up 100 yards because he made one cut and got up the field. He danced very little and was very productive that game.
I would even argue that was what Davis did very well last year was see the one hole and accelerated through it. The i have ssen more of this the last couple of games, but not to the level which had many excited about DomDavis last year.
ArlingtonTexan is online now   Reply With Quote