Thread: Radio Show
View Single Post
Old 11-15-2004   #7
ArlingtonTexan

Rep Power: 73193 ArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiddy
It drives me insane, too. We need to start opposing our will on people, especially a defense as bad as the Colts...
i am starting to think that Capers is one these people who it is hard to break from thier philosophy. Even though I am not one those "we need to throw it all over the place or we are too conservative people," honestly the games where Carr threw the ball down the field and trusted that his guy was better than the corner have been our best games.

EDIT: Anybody watching the Monday night game can see this throwing it up and letting your guy make a play at its finest.
ArlingtonTexan is offline   Reply With Quote