Thread: Radio Show
View Single Post
Old 11-15-2004   #2
aj.
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 658 aj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respected

Same old stuff. He didn't talk about Denver. The basic theme was there was little or nothing positive to take away from the game yesterday and he was surprised how it all came down. He sounded very down.

His takes are very predictable - no knock on Dom - I really like the guy and want him to succeed, but if you read his post game comments you will get the essence of his radio show every week.

Some of the callers drive me crazy. About half the calls are not even relevant to anything that's a Top X item in my book.

He's committed to the zone blocking thing.

He's bummed about Jason Bell.

He thought DD showed improvement yesterday

He said in hindsight he wouldn't have done the second challenge but the upstairs coaches were certain of reversal.

He thinks Chester Pitts is doing a good job.

He gives Wade a slightly better than 50-50 chance of practicing on Wednesday.

He said the Texans were beaten in all phases yesterday (duh)

Yes, we need to get the ball to Andre more but the defense was in the Tampa 2 and it takes away the deep stuff --- (that standard answer drives me nuts)

The reason Carr wasn't rolling out more often is because of the ankle.

That's a few things I recall...
aj. is offline   Reply With Quote