View Single Post
Old 11-15-2004   #34
ArlingtonTexan

Rep Power: 73193 ArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by aj.
Yeah, he'd fit right in up in Arlington. Ganja Williams is still the property of Miami so he needs to settle with them and serve all his suspensions before he can come back and screw up some other team - like Oakland or Arlington.
Please give me my five Cowboyless years, without rushing it please. They are the Irving Cowboys.

wow just realized, I am scheduled to be in Arlington five years so by the time that boondoogle, i mean stadium, is complete I may have left.
ArlingtonTexan is offline   Reply With Quote