View Single Post
Old 05-24-2004   #11
Hervoyel
The Right Track

Rep Power: 225061 Hervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respected

It doesn't matter to me what either team wears when they meet this season just as long as the Meatballs walk out of Reliant stadium wearing a look of defeat when it's over.

They could be wearing that same look when we play in Nashville too. I wouldn't complain about that one bit. Mark my words though, this year we notch a win over Tennessee.