Thread: Good Coaches?
View Single Post
Old 11-15-2004   #4
BullPenner
waterboy

Default No heart

As a PSL and season ticket holder for 3 years I must say that this was about as embarrassing as it gets. From the minute the offense walked onto the field they looked to have no desire to even be playing. The play selection (2 runs and a pass) did not convert to first downs except via penalty. The decisions to challenge rulings on the field was ridiculous and a waste of time. Who is looking at the replays up in the booth - curious George? The offensive line had no answer whatsoever for anything the Colts were doing and they looked like a bunch of h.s. kids playing against pros! David looked like he was completely misreading the defense, especially on that ill-advised interception in the end zone.

Yeah, yeah, I know, they'll play better against the Packers on Sunday and I do believe that. But I've got to say that the game against Indy showed a complete lack of heart. This ranks right up there as a complete debacle just like San Diego in year one and Cincinnati in year two. Seems like each year we have a complete blowout and the Texans remember they are an expansion team. I admit that Manning is a machine that is hard to stop but the d-backs were completely outplayed in every aspect and what makes it worse is that they were worked by the likes of a little guy like Stokley.

Dom needs to stop writing notes and start paying attention to what is going on in front of him.
BullPenner is offline   Reply With Quote