View Single Post
Old 11-15-2004   #16
Nawzer
Alienz

Rep Power: 26584 Nawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respected

The most shocking/dissapointing thing about our performance yesterday was the ineptness of our offense. I knew our defense couldn't stop Peyton and his bunch but I thought our offense will keep it close and let us stay in the game. The Colts defense ranks last in the league and I thought that we coud atleast put up points and stay on the field. Unfortunately, that was the worst performance by our o-line since we played the Chargers in our first year. If our offense played well then those two INT's by our defense could've been the big plays that we needed to win the game. Overall I thought we got outplayed and outcoached in every single area of yesterday's game. Capers and his crew have a lot of work to do now and hopefully we'll be much better in our Sunday night game against the Packers.