View Single Post
Old 11-15-2004   #34
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 317168 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by profan
He wanted to break Dan Marino's TD record on this game and if he played today's Texans a few more quarters, he would get the record.
Yep, pretty much sums up my take on it.

Hope this buttwhooping sinks in to the team and they actually do something the next time we play the Colts. They did not seem to really care that Manning was going for personal glory and records, and they did not get fired up about it.

Hey, if our players could give a ****, then why should I?

If our team takes the "so what" attitude, then why should I get all emotional over it?

Why should I be proud of a team that shows no indication of pride in itself?

I'm not direspecting the team or bandwagoning (I'll always be a Texans fan, thick or thin), but rather I'm just stating the obvious. Our team acted like it did not matter to them at all.

I guess it's just a game.