View Single Post
Old 12-03-2006   #18
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 323680 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Game 12 Thread: Texans @ Raiders

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoneStarState View Post
Oakland 24
Houston 13
I've only watched two Raider games this year. One on Monday night, were they looked like a joke,and the other last Sunday where they played the Chargers pretty tough.

If we were playing the team that looked ridiculous that Monday night, we'll probably win that game. But........

we aren't playing those guys, we're playing the team that played the Chargers last week. Their offense looked like they struggled against a tough pass rush. We don't have a tough pass rush..... Aaron Brooks is going to have all day to pass the ball to Randy Moss, and our secondary sucks. Even on the good side, our best corners side, the coverage sucks.

Their Defense is #7 overall in the league. We won't be able to run, we won't be able to pass, we won't be able to stay on the field. Look for the T.O.P. to be lopsided.

you all know, that I don't like to be realistic..... in this situation, I think it is best. The Raiders are a better team than we are this year. & we better get used to that. It will make this loss easier to swallow. It's going to be a blow out.

Raiders 31
Texans 6
thunderkyss is offline   Reply With Quote