View Single Post
Old 11-15-2004   #33
Hervoyel
The Right Track

Rep Power: 165505 Hervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by chuckm
For me I wasn't so much irritated by him continuing to throw the ball as I was by the fact that he was STILL IN THE GAME ......

I still keep thinking that no matter how annoying it was for him to keep throwing the ball I'm more ticked off that we kept giving up the big plays. Just once I'd have liked to seen the Texans rush 8 and have the first one there see how far a Manning could be sunk into the concrete underneath that astroturf. I don't get it, I really don't get it. The Texans were getting roasted alive by him anyway, go ahead and blitz him into a coma or a collapsed lung or something.

Not seriously of course but there was no reason I could see not to at least show the Colts that if they kept him out there doing that they were going to jeapordize the rest of their season over meaningless points.