View Single Post
Old 11-15-2004   #12
cuppacoffee
Resident Grouch

Rep Power: 76973 cuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respected

I admit to being a casual observer, not too sharp on the X and O of football. I do hear the analyst on TV during games remarking that a team needs to pass because there are eight in the box or they need to run because there there are only seven in the box. If you cannot run or pass does that mean you have planned wrong or that your players are not up to the challenge or a combination of both.

Note: I am starting to get worried, I am getting the impression that even the always steady, level headed AJ is starting to question the team. I kind of depend on certain posters on this board to keep me on an even keel.

CAC