View Single Post
Old 11-15-2004   #9
shinerbock_girl
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 16 shinerbock_girl was voted MVPshinerbock_girl was voted MVPshinerbock_girl was voted MVPshinerbock_girl was voted MVP
Send a message via MSN to shinerbock_girl Send a message via Yahoo to shinerbock_girl

Well i think we all agree this is not the same Texans team we watched against the Titans, Jags...Something is not right...They lost their fire and there has to be a reason for it...Seems now every time they play we just help other teams set records...Now manning will be know for throwing 5 TD's against houston and plummer did almost the same...Its embarrassing....I still love this team and i'll stand behind them, but i can honestly say i feel they are not going to improve until the coaching staff wakes up and realizes their new stradegy is NOT working....GEEZZZ, and this next game we face the packers who are red hotttt and on fire and on a great winning streak....I'm afraid Favre is going to break his TD record against us too....This is not good....Something needs to change....The even sadder part is, we're not just losing, we're getting killed.....
shinerbock_girl is offline   Reply With Quote