View Single Post
Old 11-15-2004   #6
OzzO
.. and then?

Rep Power: 35326 OzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to OzzO

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ibar_Harry
You write it, why won't you say it!! Its the coaching staff and its obvious. Everyone is talking about all of the faults and what's happening, and then they say, its not the coaches. BS. Capers is not an under fire type of leader. All he can say is fellas you need to execute at the other teams level. Yes, and why don't you look and figure out why your very talented team can't perform at the other team's level. The games we have won have been by the grace of god......
Ibar, not necessarily calling you out. But to quite a few posters out there, understandable it's our right as fans to call sh** as sh** as we see it... but how can we blame the coaches solely or the players solely?

Coaches may prep the team to the highest level all week with films, practices, etc but if THE day comes around and the players don't execute.....

Flip side, we have those talented players who can make those awesome plays and strike fear in the opposition, but if the coaches can't combine the indivdual talents to be focused as a team and not the "me first" attitude.....

It's a team effort on all levels. If one cog is out of place the team suffers and helmets get thrown on the sideline. It's gonna be up to each person related to the TEXANS to look at themselves and say "what can I do better".

If they follow that up with "I'm good enough, I'm smart enough, and dog gonnit - the TEXAN fans like me"... well, that's just a bonus.
OzzO is offline   Reply With Quote