View Single Post
Old 11-15-2004   #36
aj.
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 658 aj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
I bet you didn't know that Tony Dungy coached teams are 40-0 when given a 14 point lead.
Was that with or without a full moon or above 30 degrees or below?

If he's 40-0 in those games, I guess that means he's 41-55 if he doesn't get a 14 point lead. On Friday's when he's wearing red or blue.

Quote:
Also, Tony Dungy was fired in Tampa Bay because he could accomplish anything in the playoffs. Indy has a great team, but they have failed in the playoffs.
After a choke job in 2002, Dungy's Colts had a pretty good showing last year in the playoffs. I don't consider his loss to New England last year a failure. They went to the AFC Championship game and they look like they are poised to make another run - in spite of their defense.

Last edited by aj.; 11-15-2004 at 07:24 AM.
aj. is offline   Reply With Quote