Thread: Zone Blocking
View Single Post
Old 11-15-2004   #10
Vinny
shiny happy fan

Rep Power: 161784 Vinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respected

Our coaching staff is made up of high caliber NFL coaches. That assertion may be toungue in cheek but it is 'wide right' by a mile.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ibar Harry
Why is it that other teams have injuries and someone steps up. We don't have that capability. Why?
Because we are an expansion team. We have not been drafting and grooming this team for the last half decade. It takes a few years to accumulate enough talent to win on a consistant basis in the NFL. Have you ever noticed that most people who folllow the NFL expect us to win around 5-6 games this year? I wonder why?

Good night Ibar. I may disagree with you but I find you to be very decent. Good luck, I hope you win.
Vinny is offline   Reply With Quote