Thread: Zone Blocking
View Single Post
Old 11-14-2004   #6
dalemurphy
Hall of Fame

Section: Bullpen/ 636
Rep Power: 63855 dalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinny
We only have two players playing in the position they played last year. McKinney and Weigert. Things take time. People want to point fingers but the bottom line is we are a 3rd year expansion team with little quality depth, playing with a back up tackle, and a first year player at LT, with Pitts learning how to play Guard on the fly.

We really can't blame lack of depth, however, since we're probably about the healthiest team in the NFL right now. Other than Wade and Jason Simmons, we aren't missing anyone who was expected to contribute this season- well, I guess Hollings was injured today. The point is, depth aint the problem... I'm starting concerned with the coaching staff. It seems that smart teams tend to pick us apart. Also, I was alarmed by many coaching decisions today.
dalemurphy is offline   Reply With Quote