View Single Post
Old 11-14-2004   #24
aphia1996
Rookie

Send a message via Yahoo to aphia1996
Default LACK of CLASS by the Colts...

It wasn't the fact that they came to play...the game was over and they were still trying for the Long ball.....that is a time when you should just run the ball right, run the ball left, run the ball up the middle but not throwing a bomb down the right side to try to add to the beating...IT JUST SHOWS the Class of the Colts....NONE!!!! In some ways I am glad they did it because it woke up our team but I wish they would have been up about 2 1/2 hours earlier...when the game started. It was the worst game I have seen our team play in our history. We couldn't do anything right. Special teams, O~Line, DB's...everyone. It will be a long week but I hope our great fans in Houston show up on Sunday Night and take a step in the right direction. This was the second time in a row we were whipping boys and that has to stop because we will be at HOME!!!

GET UP HOUSTON FANS and LET THEM HEAR YOU!!!! I know it mades a difference because it was great to see our fans at the Astros game during the NLCS...Second greatest sporting event I have attended in my life...NO. 1!!! you ask...TEXANS 19-Cowboys 10!!!!

Anyway, hope everyone has a safe holiday season.

Geaux TEXANS, TIGERS and ROCKETS!

James H.
Baton Rouge, LA
aphia1996 is offline   Reply With Quote