View Single Post
Old 11-14-2004   #30
Hervoyel
The Right Track

Rep Power: 259612 Hervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dhedluk
It's a good thing the NFL dosen't do weather reports or they'd be reporting fare weather in Houston
I see a number of people (myself included) who spent the last two years talking the homers off of ledges when the Texans lost and they're pointing out things that are wrong with the Texans. That's not being a fair weather fan, that's discussing the problems. Those problems aren't hard to see.

Please do tell me exactly how you would spin the Texans performance over the last two weeks? I'm dying to hear this.