View Single Post
Old 11-14-2004   #26
utahmark
markbeth

Rep Power: 8735 utahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respected

i think we all agree that if davis is not going to be our featured back that he would at least make a good 3rd down back. my question is why is wells(who is not a third down type back) coming in on 3rd downs in passing situations. if they want to give him pt they need to do it on first or second down. davis should be in there on 3rd down.

personally i think he has the talent to be a everydown back. if he can stay healthy. but i couldnt believe i saw wells coming out of the backfield on 3rd and long droping a pass. i thought maybe davis was injured or getting a break but i saw wells in again on another 3rd and long on a diff series. i did not watch the whole game so it might of happened other times as well.
utahmark is offline   Reply With Quote