View Single Post
Old 11-14-2004   #20
Speedy
Yeller Dweller

Section: 547 - Row A - Dark Side
Rep Power: 63539 Speedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Txnpride
Bottom line you dont try to run the score up once the game is won....That was very weak on the part of the Colts.....I would have sent a headhunter in the game and take him out......period!
I disagree completely. You don't stop playing the game. You don't want Indy running up the score?? Try playing some freaking defense. The only thing I saw wrong with it is that if I were Dungy, I would at least had the 2nd team in there getting some snaps.

thatsbulltailgaters.net
Speedy is offline   Reply With Quote