View Single Post
Old 05-24-2004   #7
Carr Bombed
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 83034 Carr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respected

I have no problem with us not getting any respect, it will make it that much funner when we shock the league. You say if were a .500 ball club then we will get it and im fine with that, but that is also the reason why i dont understand why Jacksonville gets so much respect considering they were also a 5-11 team. Also good quality depth is great but I really dont think it would of saved us last year considering the Amount of injuries we had last year. That kind of IR list would have ruined any team's season in the NFL
Carr Bombed is offline   Reply With Quote