View Single Post
Old 11-14-2004   #26
FILO_girl
I'm not here

Rep Power: 62 FILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dhedluk
It's a good thing the NFL dosen't do weather reports or they'd be reporting fare weather in Houston
No kidding! Yep, we stunk up the place today and the answer to it all is to fire the team? Coaches? Good lord.

It is our 3rd year. 3rd year. Our biggest rival is consistancy. It is all good to be ticked and lay into this but to go out and say to fire folks? Please. Now if we would have won, all talk would be buzzing over playoffs. We are not ready for that yet. Most of us knew this all along. 8-8 is still attainable. That was my goal for the team. And I think they can still get there!!!

I may be disappointed and somewhat embarassed, but still have my jersey on.
FILO_girl is offline   Reply With Quote