Thread: Too high
View Single Post
Old 11-14-2004   #2
Hervoyel
The Right Track

Rep Power: 297041 Hervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respected

I don't know if it's all completely about that. The team played very poorly today. Maybe as bad as they've ever played. I don't think we were beaten once in our first year as this (maybe the Bengals game) and the only time I've ever seen them come out this flat might have been the Jacksonville game last season with Ragone starting.

There's a little bit more to this than high expectations though they certainly have something to do with it. This was an unacceptable performance. Completely unacceptable. They'll get roasted this week for their poor play and they deserve to get roasted. A lot of defenses look bad against the Colts offense but we looked particularly bad. Not a lot of offenses get shut down by the Colts defense though and we made them look like the 85' Bears.

This game is hard for me to accept because the Texans were absolutely terrible.