View Single Post
Old 11-14-2004   #8
Wolf
100% Texan

Rep Power: 138002 Wolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respected

if I were a colts fan and came on here. I'd think we have a bunch of crybabies(no disrespect to yall).. but the fact is.. the colts are running their offense.. we can't stop it today. that is the bottom line.. yes I am suprised that manning is still in.. I guess the people in the stands and on TV are getting their moneys worth.. they are seeing the stars play... (and on the same argument why is CARR still in the game?) .... The Colts showed up.. WE didn't ..that is the bottom line.
Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote