View Single Post
Old 05-24-2004   #4
Carr Bombed
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 104725 Carr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respected

Injuries are the key this year, last year I like to say that we were a 8-8 team that finished 5-11. All the close games that we lost last year was because our defense was destroyed with injuries and could not stop the opposition in the 4th quarter. I see us closing in on the rest of the division and playing a easier scheldule in my opinion if we stay healthy on both sides of the ball there is a good chance we can make a push for a wild card playoff berth

- Edmund Burke
Carr Bombed is offline   Reply With Quote