View Single Post
Old 05-24-2004   #12
Carr Bombed
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 96562 Carr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respected

you know i have not kept up with the titans draft picks the past years but this is exactly why i liked St Louis draft. They thought about the future and reconized that marshal faulk's best days are probably behind him so they traded up and grabed stephen jackson, out with one pro bowler insert another.

- Edmund Burke
Carr Bombed is offline   Reply With Quote