View Single Post
Old 05-24-2004   #6
STEEL BLUE TEXANS
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 9693 STEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respected

kenyatta walker led the league in penalties last season. i guess he wore out his welcome in tampa. as for WRs, the only ones worth looking at that i can think of off the top of my head would be David Terrel and possibly Muhsin Muhammad. i've read that the texans are very interested in Jeremiah Trotter along with the Eagles and Seahawks. Gildon may be a possibility too.
STEEL BLUE TEXANS is offline   Reply With Quote