View Single Post
Old 05-24-2004   #8
Carr Bombed
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 104725 Carr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respected

About a year or so ago i moved up to dallas, thank god im about to be out of this hell hole, but This does remind me of the Emmit Smith situation. I remember the whole city was heartbroken. I dont like the cowboys but i did like Emmit Smith he is a great person and a stand up guy that always stayed out of trouble and did alot of charity work, but he should of known when to quit. I guess that is the competitor in him, but instead of having the story book ending of capturing the all time rushing title and retiring a cowboy he went to arizona and broke his shoulder. Its truly sad and hopefully he does the right thing and hangs it up. As far as Eddie he needs to make the same decision. This is the dirty side of the buisness the fans cant have it both ways, they expect thier team to win each year so those difficult decisions have to be made. For old times sake Id make him like a 3rd down back considering he renegotiates his contract and if that didnt work cut him.

- Edmund Burke
Carr Bombed is offline   Reply With Quote