View Single Post
Old 11-14-2004   #178
ATX
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 144 ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedATX is a quality contributor and well respectedATX is a quality contributor and well respectedATX is a quality contributor and well respectedATX is a quality contributor and well respectedATX is a quality contributor and well respectedATX is a quality contributor and well respectedATX is a quality contributor and well respectedATX is a quality contributor and well respectedATX is a quality contributor and well respectedATX is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Texans Looking Just Downright Pathetic

I know it's early, 11:55 left in 2nd quarter, but the Texans are looking bad. 2 fumbles by Carr, 2 lost challenges, 2 touchdowns given up. the offense is non existant against a bad colts defense. i'm just wondering what happened. seems like it's carrying over from last week, which i think was the Texans worst game all year. just look at the horrible play calling from Palmer and the coaches telling Capers to challenge and it makes you wonder. it's like they're giving up before the game is over. i mean if we win and the jags lose, we're in first, they need to start playing like it. we're playing like the dolphins right now.
ATX is offline   Reply With Quote