View Single Post
Old 11-13-2004   #3
beerlover
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 39326 beerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Thanks Wags

Very nice review

& Fiddy started another post reviewing Ronnie Brown giving him

Since I believe the Texans are going defense looks like Thomas Davis, the top strong safety in the draft may be given serious consideration. We need to improve the overall tackling & this would certainly solidfy the Texans defensive backfield.

Brown maybe too recognized moving up the draft boards into the 1st round, even though he would be my choice as well of running backs I'm not convinced the Texans will use their 1st rounder on a running back.

Carlos look'ed good too, maybe a value pick in the 3rd.

I've got the tape @ home will review it, probably agree with you wags.
beerlover is offline   Reply With Quote