Thread: Maurice Clarett
View Single Post
Old 11-12-2004   #20
ArlingtonTexan

Rep Power: 61262 ArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

We all know that somebody will take a flyer on this guy...i would not touch before the 4th round. If that talented guy is sitting there in the middle of 5th round even with his baggage that's the point where I say to myself he is more physically talented than anyone else available. That 5th round pick has about 1 in 4 or 5 chance of making the roster more than a year or two and if clarrett is anything but a model citizen he is gone with minimal downside risk.
ArlingtonTexan is offline   Reply With Quote