Thread: Maurice Clarett
View Single Post
Old 11-11-2004   #15
Blake
MMQB

Section: 551
Rep Power: 75432 Blake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respected

I think this whole debacle could have been avoided. I think a player should be able to apply for the NFL draft at the age of 18. I hate to use the same reason but,

You can go to WAR at age 18. F-ing WAR. Age 18.

Besides this isnt the NBA. You can go straight to the NBA and make an impact with pure skill. But not in the NFL. You need skill/knowledge/experience, to make an impact.

Kids will still go to College for a couple of years. Make a name for themselves, and then get drafted.

So let MC go to the draft, and see what team wants to spend a draft pick on him. My gut says teams wont take a chance on him until the 4th round.
Blake is offline   Reply With Quote