View Single Post
Old 11-10-2004   #8
Tailgate
Fall of Hame

Rep Power: 27364 Tailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respected

Sup Colts fan. Good win on Monday night. I am definitely "hoping" for a great game on Sunday. The Texas were really on a roll and gaining serious confidence going 4-1 over thier last 5 games before hitting the Denver wall. A good butt whoopin will really bring a team back to ground zero in a hurry. I think we are all just really anxious to see how this team responds. If we can bounce back, show some heart, and pull off the upset.... then the Texans will be in it till the end. Dom Capers has a big job of getting our guys re-focused this week. The only problem is we are playing your team...the Colts. These dudes are hard to stop on offense... not good for a D that just gave up 4 touchdown passess to Jake Plummer. (I still think that game was a trap... Denver just doesnt lose 3 in a row at home) I think for us to have a chance this week... we have to be atleast +2 in the turnover ratio. Can't afford to give the Colts offense any extra tries.

Either way... I am confident these Texans have a bright future... so you better get that defense fixed...cuz we are going to be the team to beat here pretty soon!!

Heres to an injury free game.

GO TEXANS!!!!!!!!!!!
Tailgate is offline   Reply With Quote