View Single Post
Old 11-10-2004   #5
El Tejano
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 14626 El Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respected

[quote=rmouse511] After sitting through Monday nights game I hope we punt every ball out of bounds, regardless of where it leaves you on the field, a play from scrimmage is better than you kicking it back to us on the next play. QUOTE]

Don't worry about our return team. We usaually block in the back or hold or something to wipe out a good return.

The guy I am worried about the most is Stokely. I just hope we can stay on the field offensively to keep your offense off the field. I am hoping we can take a page out of Jvilles book.
El Tejano is offline   Reply With Quote