Thread: Gaffney as #2
View Single Post
Old 11-10-2004   #2
JDizzle
I'm a dude

Rep Power: 7477 JDizzle is a quality contributor and well respectedJDizzle is a quality contributor and well respectedJDizzle is a quality contributor and well respectedJDizzle is a quality contributor and well respectedJDizzle is a quality contributor and well respectedJDizzle is a quality contributor and well respectedJDizzle is a quality contributor and well respectedJDizzle is a quality contributor and well respectedJDizzle is a quality contributor and well respectedJDizzle is a quality contributor and well respectedJDizzle is a quality contributor and well respected

Our starting WR corps might be #1 Andre Johnson, #2 Jabaar Gaffney, #3 Derrick Armstrong next season. That's a pretty decent crew right there, and if you throw in the fact that they're all younger than me (I'm 25), it could be a solid crew for a while. Bradford is still a deep threat, but for how much longer? Do we really want to renew his contract next offseason? I wouldn't think so, but who knows. I do know that Armstrong deserves a shot at the #3 spot.
JDizzle is offline   Reply With Quote