Thread: Faggins
View Single Post
Old 11-09-2004   #10
powda
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 89407 powda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respected

in the passing game teams are testing robinson....but they're exploiting 1 of 2 players....brown and faggins. i actually like faggins because of his quickness and his heart...he plays with a lot of grit and im glad hes stepped up. but i dont think hes a long term fit at nickleback...dimeback? yes. hes just not consistent enough to me and hes also penalty prone. i guess ive just watched him burned one to many times on crossing routes.

i think thats one of the areas on defense we have to address in the offseason. glenn is how big? 5'10? robinson is about 5'9? and faggins is about the same. i think it might be nice to have a steady 3rd corner who happens to be 6'1 or so especially in an era when recievers are getting bigger and bigger every year.

i look for that nickleback postion to be a first day draft pick.