View Single Post
Old 05-23-2004   #55
Vinny
shiny happy fan

Rep Power: 161784 Vinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huge
It's a technique to learning, Steel Blue (Vinny?). I could sit here and just tell somebody the error of their ways. Or I could use an example that might help them see it for themselves.

I think there's a difference between me teaching somebody and somebody learning for themselves.
Teaching who? Mistril48 merely suggested that the Cowboys were looking at Bell based on a logical progression. You were just making up fantasy as fact. Isn't there a difference there somewhere?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mistril48
I agree with HUGE. Dallas was probably trying to copy the Texans and get both an offensive linemen AND their choice at running back .... TATUM BELL.

Bummer that the Broncos took him right before the Cowboys pick. Oh well. Maybe they can convince people they wanted Julius anyway.

Broncos ... Portis ... Tatum Bell. Now I know why Portis was on Huge's mind.

"A nation of sheep begets a government of wolves" - Edward R. Murrow
Vinny is offline   Reply With Quote