View Single Post
Old 11-09-2004   #12
texasguy346
Mod Squad

Rep Power: 3792 texasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to texasguy346

I've been impressed with Earl, and I was one of the people that didn't think he'd have a significant impact this season. I'll eat crow on this one, because he seems to play the run very well and he's shown pretty good awareness. He's made his run/pass reads pretty quickly, and he's just as quick to react. All this from a recently injured rookie is a bit surprising, and I felt he would show his stuff next season. So much for that logic. He could be even better next season, and that's saying alot. I definately wouldn't mind him starting this week at Indy.
texasguy346 is offline   Reply With Quote