View Single Post
Old 11-09-2004   #3
Carr Bombed
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 57907 Carr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respected

Thats why I think next weeks game is the game of the season. If we win the momentum that we will pick up of beating the colts and being in first place in the division would be huge. If we win the game next week I think we stand a decent chance of winning the division and I think it will be a race between two teams us and the colts. If we lose I think we'll finfish around 8-8 or 9-7 which will still be a success for the season. So however things will turn out I'm proud of this team and am excited from the play and good signs I have seen from the young players on this team, on both sides of the ball.
Carr Bombed is offline   Reply With Quote