Thread: Faggins
View Single Post
Old 11-09-2004   #5
Grid
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 2272 Grid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
think your trying to rationalize your not so secret ambition of the Texans drafting a DT with the 1st pick in next years draft with the suggestion Faggins is the Texans CB of the future. It would be nice if somehow the Texans are able to get two first round selections again then draft both LSU boyz Marcus Spears & Corey Webster then we would both be happy, the Texans would be happy and the defense would be set for the future.
Nah, draft picks didnt even come into it.. i just think that Faggins could be our next starting CB if he continues to improve.

But, about draft picks. I think a DT is our top priority in the draft.. I think we will take one in the 1st, unless there just isnt anyone available that we really want, then, yah.. i could see us going CB.

honestly though.. our Dline is getting old.. 2 of our 3 starters will be retiring here soon :P.. we need some young linemen who can start getting reps while we still have the depth to give them time to learn.
Grid is offline   Reply With Quote