View Single Post
Old 05-23-2004   #50
Vinny
shiny happy fan

Rep Power: 154151 Vinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huge
However, the whole Wilfork ordeal is only an example of how to not make baseless statements without having anything to support it. Kind of like if somebody else was to say the Cowboys wanted Tatum Bell all along but settled on Julius Jones.

See my point?
You asked...

I don't see the point. I see weak.

If you think someone has a poor posture on an argument or is engaging in idle speculation, you feel you need to emulate it with pure fantasy in order to overcome it? The point you made (to me) is that you lack conviction in your argument, thats all. All you really told me is that you are willing to just make things up to prove your "point".

"A nation of sheep begets a government of wolves" - Edward R. Murrow
Vinny is offline   Reply With Quote