View Single Post
Old 11-09-2004   #9
nunusguy
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 184 nunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackDizzle
That was a great hit. Although I'm not sure who got the bad end of it seeing has how D-Rob laid out after it. Small guy, big cajones.
Yup, that was a big man D-Rob hooked up with - looked to me like he gave away alot of lbs. But there ain't no quit in him - we just don't want to hear
anything about possible concussion. They need to be sure he's fully recovered before he's back out there. And I'm sfure they will.
nunusguy is offline   Reply With Quote