View Single Post
Old 11-09-2004   #15
Grid
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 2272 Grid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respected

we have been blown out at least once every season so far ..im glad we did it against the broncos and not the bengals or something hehe.

I DO think it was a disappointing loss.. but only because it showed that we are not yet a top 10 team. I was hoping we would show that we had taken that huge step ..but oh well.. not like we arent well on our way to being a top 10.

as for it being the "MOST" disappointing.. nah.. id say the chargers were the most disappointing loss for me.. followed closely by the lions.. but since we dont really have anything to lose this season.. none of our losses really fall into the "incredibly disappointing" column for me.
Grid is offline   Reply With Quote